- Training dates and now posted (upper right)
- Field numbers will be emailed out each week. The latest info is listed on the schedule but it's week to week.
- Summer invites were sent on 5/7. If you feel you should have recieved one, please ask your team coach if you were recommended.
- 2014 Boys & Girls is the youngest group this summer.
- Summer Soccer School will be 12, 75 Minute Sessions. Twice a week for 6 weeks.
> Six of the Twelve sessions will be Training Nights: 25% Performance Training, 25% Ball Mastery, 25% Finishing, 25% 1v1s and Small Sided Games.
> Six of the Twelve sessions will be Game Nights: 25% technical warm up, 75% 5v5, 6v6 and 7v7 games.
- New players will be added this summer based on coaches recomendations. If you feel you should have been invited and not, please email your coach and ask what you can work on. You can also contact your Age Group Director on this matter.
YOUTH AGE GROUP DIRECTORS:
MITCH HUNT - U6 to U8 - MHunt@SLSGsoccer.com
NICK BONACKER - U9 - NBonacker@SLSGsoccer.com
ADO JAHIC - U10 - AJahic@SLSGsoccer.com
MITCH HUNT - U11 - MHunt@SLSGsoccer.com
GAVIN CUDDY - U12 - GCuddy@SLSGsoccer.com
MATT STICHLING - GIRLS YOUTH - MStichling@SLSGsoccer.com
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORS:
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT QUESTIONS:
ZAK MATTEOLI - Director of Youth Player Development - ZMatteoli@SLSGsoccer.com
NICK BONACKER - Director of Performance - NBonacker@SLSGsoccer.com
ERIC SCHMIDT - Junior Director | Age 3 to 8 - ESchmidt@SLSGsoccer.com
SPECIALTY TRAINING ADMINISTRATION:
LAUREN NUELLE - Player Development / Juniors Administration - LNuelle@SLSGsoccer.com
KEN GODAT - Youth Director: Youth Academy | Player Development | Upper 90