All online tournament registration shall be completed in GotSoccer. There is nothing to email and there will be NO Friday or Saturday registration times.
ALL REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED BY: MIDNIGHT MAY 10, 2019.
Instructions for Uploading registration documents to GotSoccer:
1) Go to www.gotsoccer.com;
2) Click on User Login in the upper right corner;
3) Click on Team and Team Officials Login;
4) Enter your Got Soccer Username and password;
5) Click on our link to the 2019 Gateway Memorial Classic (5/25/2019);
6) Click on the Documents Tab;
7) On the lower right, choose which file you are uploading to the system;
8) You can browse your computer for files;
9) Once you upload a file, you’ll see if on the left;
10) Upload everything required above per your team type
Required Registration Documents for uploading into the GotSoccer system:
USYSA Team Requirements (MYSA, IYSA, etc.)
1) Official State Team Roster (Not GotSoccer Roster)
2) Player ID Cards – 6-8 passes per page
3) Travel Permit Required – If traveling from outside of Missouri. All Illinois teams will need a travel permit regardless of state.
4) MYSA Guest Player Forms CLICK HERE FOR MISSOURI INTRA-CLUB GUEST FORM
IF you are from any of these states – Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio North, South Dakota and Wisconsin CLICK HERE FOR TRAVEL AND GUEST FORMS
US Club Requirements
1) Official Team Roster
2) Player Passes – 6-8 passes per page
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT ON MAY 10, 2019
We are sanctioned by MYSA (USYSA) and US Club Soccer.