Coaches/Managers, especially those just joining the club, please see the latest instructions regarding Training Gear.
- Training Gear Email – Please send all training gear requests to Gear@slsgsoccer.com
- Training Gear Requests - Training gear requests should only come from the team manager and not individual parents to ensure efficiency and avoid double gear requests for the same player.
- Training Gear Confirmation - All training gear request emails will receive a confirmation that we’ve received the request and notification of the next steps. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48hrs please send another email as it is very likely that your email never went through OR has ended in a spam folder.
- Gage Expectations - We receive a high quantity of gear requests each day. Please do not promise families that their gear will be available for same day pickup or the following day. We will turn around training gear requests within 3 business days (does not include Saturday and Sunday) unless there are other matters that take precedence in which case I will be in constant communication with the Team Manager as to when the gear will be available.
- Pick Up – When the gear is confirmed to be ready for pickup it will be left under the name of the individual (ideally team manager) who initially emailed requesting the training gear. Please pick up all gear within 48hrs OR at the time agreed upon between the team manager and David. We have very limited space in the office and shop and we will no longer be leaving gear in the hallway for people to pick up.
- Training shorts and socks - Please remind everyone that they will receive shirts and balls from SLSG and shorts and socks from Soccer Master. Additionally, please be proactive in providing steps to parents explain how they can order training gear online via Soccer Master.